'Rollerlash' Mascara: Is It Really The Holy Grail Of All Mascara's?

14 April 2015

Hey guys!

So there has been a bit of a surge in the beauty world about Benefit Cosmetic's latest mascara 'Rollerlash'. Now, I've been wanting to try this mascara for a while but my finances have been bad recently (if you're a student you'll feel my pain here) so I've just had to follow the hashtag on Instagram and admire lashes that way... Which is pretty sad actually. But Hallejuah! Student loan AND pay day from work rolled in together, which could only mean one thing.... At last! It was time to buy Rollerlash!


I have been a loyal user of Benefit's 'They're Real!' mascara for at least two or three years. Let's be honest, who doesn't love this mascara? I've always found it to be fab on my lashes, I have quite long lashes anyway so this just intensified EVERYTHING.  ***Little tip - IF you want your lashes to be longer, and have a natural curl, just pop a tiny bit of vaseline on them every night for about three months. I did this about seven years ago and I've never had to do it again! Oh, and try avoid using curlers!***  However, 'They're Real!' the last couple of times I purchased it, it just didn't do the same thing for me anymore, I found that it clumped my lashes and it would dry up really fast no matter what I did to try avoid it drying up. It really saddened me that it happened! But it is still one of my favourite mascaras EVER.

My lashes with 'They're Real!'
My lashes with 'Rollerlash' Excuse the brows, I had a little nap and messed them up!

 Alas, I think I have found a new favourite for the time being, and that is 'Rollerlash' as you can see form the photos ^^^^ 'Rollerlash' just really lengthens and curls my lashes instantly. It feels so light on my lashes too, I don't know how to describe it, but they don't feel heavy or thick. They feel natural, beautiful and light. I can see what all the fuss is about with this mascara. I was, however - hoping to find some flaw in the product just because I've seen people say it is the 'Holy Grail' of mascara, but I am yet to find a flaw. The packaging is beautiful, the actual mascara is amazing, the brush is so soft against your lashes (I hate it when they feel rough and like they're tugging). It's only £19.50 too so it's actually a really good price considering the quality of the product. All in all, this is a bloody great mascara and I am absolutely in love, sorry 'They're Real!' I think I've found another....

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post today! I'll be sure to post again ASAP! Thanks for reading. 

Katie x


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Katie Middleton. Design by Fearne.